Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Bum Genius Diapers

I am thankful for cloth diapers... seriously.

According to the Bum Genius website at http://www.bumgenius.com/
buying cloth diapers saves up to $1,200
and
prevent up to 1 ton of landfill waste.

As promoted on their website:
bumGenius cloth diapers are designed to make
cloth diapering easy for every-day people. We believe
that cloth diapering should be as inexpensive and as
easy as using disposables. Using bumGenius, it is!

Seriously, Bum Genius diapers are as easy as disposables. I used them for my daughter and I loved every minute of them. No dunking, rinsing, and even my daycare found them easy to use!

Not to mention they are pretty cute.
Thank you Bum Genius diapers and all you did to help save me money and the environment!




*** Be calm poster found on etsy HERE***

No comments: