Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all those wonderful fathers out there. My husband happens to be one of those wonderful fathers and I attempted to celebrate by bringing him breakfast in bed with my girls.
I promise he was happy, but he did have a full mouth and didn't want to smile for a picture.

However, see that big blob of homemade whipped cream?  Yeah, it was sour. The whipping cream had expired 8 days ago, he didn't tell me it was bad though, he just smushed it over to the side of his plate and ate everything else.

Awesome fail on my part, awesome save on the hubby's part.

I can't believe he didn't say anything. He was trying to be so appreciative, but when I tried some of the whipped cream later I almost threw up it was so bad.

What an awesome guy. Thanks hun and Happy Father's Day!

No comments: