Monday, September 24, 2012

Psi Bands

I was in the local Babies R Us the other day and I stopped for a minute to check out what they had on their rack for morning sickness. With my 3 year old I remember buying "preggie pops" to help with my nausea and very mild morning sickness. However, daily I am talking with women about what to do in their pregnancy for the nausea and vomiting and this is what prompted me to check out the Babies R Us section.

I noticed these cute arm bands. Then something clicked. I had heard somewhere, sometime, about these acupressure bands... then BAM! I remembered these were created by another mom company!  I had to check it out a little more, and low and behold I read all about it on their website:  http://www.psibands.com


pronounced "sigh" like a sigh of relief this is another, non medicine option for women with nausea and vomiting in pregnancy. I mean seriously, there is only so much ginger tablets you can take right? Or ginger snaps?

I talked with PsiBands and I was fortunate enough to get some brochures that I can now pass out to my pregnant patients.  Hopefully I will get pregnant soon so that I can test out the bands themselves!!

Let's continue to support other momprenuers and mom invented company by liking them on facebook HERE

http://www.facebook.com/psibands

No comments: