Friday, July 1, 2011

Fashion Friday: Maternity Style

Remember those quizzes you took in Seventeen magazine when you were in middle school? Oh, you don't? Wow, ummm.... I guess neither do I.

I sure don't remember having sleep overs and bringing out the "racy" magazines that my mom cancelled my subscription to when she found out I paid money for it. Seriously. Like it was Seventeen or TeenVogue or some other magazine that I am sure is out of print by now.

She probably thought my Delia's catalog was a little over the top too. Ah mother. How I love you.

Anyway, I found a cute "Maternity Style" QUIZ online that I thought would be fun to take.

Here are my results:
Your Results
You're Pragmatic and PracticalThis bodes well for your future parenting skills; you know when to sweat the small stuff, and when to break out the sweatpants. As for your wardrobe, you're most at home in simple separates with clean lines and classic styling. Fortunately for you, there are lots of great-looking options out there that won't break the bank: Gap Online and Old Navy Online are good choices, as is Motherhood Maternity. And if you want to be ultra practical, you can purchase Belly Basics' Pregnancy Kit -- a tunic, dress, pants, and skirt, all in black. Save the rest of your wardrobe budget to buy fun accessories that you can wear after the baby is born!This quiz is for entertainment and/or educational purposes only. All content here, including advice from doctors and other health professionals, should be considered as opinion only. Always seek the direct advice of your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.


http://www.parents.com/parents/quiz.jsp?quizId=/templatedata/ab/quiz/data/113.xml


What were your results?? Post in comments :)

No comments: