Sunday, August 28, 2011

Special Guest Sunday: Sticky Bellies

I am going to try and highlight some of the other "Momprenuers" who secured audition spots with us for the "Born By Mom" reality TV show.

These are some AMAZING companies and it will be so much fun to meet them and learn about how they do it all!

The first company I wanted to introduce you to is Sticky Bellies.
Like them on Facebook HERE

Their website is HERE

Basically these are super cute stickers you use for documenting fun mommy milestones... weeks of pregnancy, months for your baby up to toddler, and birthdays.

Here is one of their sets of stickers. Super affordable at $14.99

Go take a look at their photo galleries... once you see those adorable babies and bellies you will order some ASAP!

1 comment:

Jenny K said...

Your gowns look so awesome! I wish I had known I had options when I had my son. I'll be looking into these with the next one for sure! New follower on gfc, twitter, and facebook! Thanks for stopping by According to Jenny!