Thursday, September 29, 2011

Baby Maternity Retailer: Featuring Laborlooks!

http://www.babymaternityretailer.com/profiles/laborlooks.html



At LaborLooks, we believe that moms deserve to wear something comfortable and functional while they are in the hospital. LaborLooks Maternity Hospital Gowns have been designed by a Labor and Delivery Nurse, Certified Nurse Midwife and OB-GYN to meet the needs of both moms and hospital providers. LaborLooks gowns are great for first photos and make the perfect baby shower gift.

Contact Info

LaborLooks
P.O. Box 305
Napa, CA 94559
(707) 294-2867

www.laborlooks.com
info@laborlooks.com

Reviews

"I absolutely loved the product and the girlfriend who I bought it for did too! She said it was PERFECT for the hospital and totally functional. Even the nurses raved about the gown and asked for the website so that the could purchase them as gifts. Thanks for the excellent products!!"

Kim H.

"I just wanted to say that I LOVED the gown! It was better than what i expected! I love looking back at the pictures of the day my daughter was born and I think the gown from LaborLooks really made a big difference in how I felt taking all those pictures!"

Micaela M.

"I delivered my first baby, a boy, in January 2009. I wore the Devyn Retro gown & got so many compliments on it! It was extremely comfortable & obviously very fashionable :) It was very easy to breastfeed with this gown, which is something I wanted to make sure I could do before I ordered a gown. I am pregnant with my second child - this time a girl! I am definitely ordering another gown & will also take the Devyn Retro with me to the hospital. It washed very well & still looks like new! But I definitely need a pink one since I'm having a girl this time!"

Bridget R.

Featured Products

Maternity Hospital Gowns
by LaborLooks

No comments: