Sunday, February 6, 2011

Special Guest Sunday


Eventually our Special Guest Sunday will have a featured blogger or someone related to the maternity/parenting/labor and delivery world... but since we are just starting out we are featuring our own Special Guest.

One of my favorite online store/ website is http://www.zoolikins.com/. Zoolikins is actually local to Phoenix, Arizona but I haven't made it out to the store yet.

This I do know. The store owner is very committed to helping families with natural parenting. In a stylish way of course! I have gotten some cloth diapers from them and they ship all of their products quickly.

I also love the fact that they offer classes. Cloth diapering classes and baby wearing classes. You may be thinking... "Wow, a little too hippie for me..." but is that such a bad thing? Taking care of the environment and saving our planet for these little ones to grow up in? I don't think so.

The baby wearing is actually very practical and cute as well. Who doesn't own a moby wrap yet? I can't think of many moms who don't swear by their moby wrap- moms who you would never associate with ANYTHING "hippie-ish". Wraps and carriers are life-savers. You get your baby to sleep, have your hands free, and get to snuggle with your little one all day long.




If you are interested in being a "special guest" for our special guest sunday feature please send us an email at info@laborlooks.com

No comments: