Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Baby Wearing

This Thursday I am thankful for my baby carriers. Especially my Ergo. My girls are growing out of these, but occasionally they will let me carry them when we go out.

With my first I used the baby bjorn. However, many people find them uncomfortable and I know my sister Ashley had to have some chiropractic work done after using her bjorn for an extended period of time.

So, this second time around I found a much better baby carrier. I bought it used, but my ERGO Carrier is the best thing I ever invested in with my second daughter. I carry her like the picture below- or on my back, either way she is happy and content.
I haven't had any back problems with this, my baby is happy, she can sleep, and I still have my hands free to chase after my oldest.

1 comment:

Cyndie said...

have you tried a baby wrap like Moby? If so-how do you think they compare?