Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wild Wednesday: Alyssa Milano

This is my wild Wednesday post because this was on CNN... WHY IS THIS NEWS? Haha.
People love their celebrities so I guess it makes the news. The article itself isn't really wild- but the fact it made it to CNN is what is wild.

Alyssa Milano hates surprises — and that's exactly why the mom-to-be plans to find out the sex of her baby.

"There's no way I'm not going to be able to," Milano, who recently announced that she and husband Dave Bugliari are expecting their first child, told CNN yesterday at the L.A. premiere of her new film "Hall Pass."

"I don't like it when people keep secrets from me, and I can't keep secrets from other people," she explains. "I always say I'm the person who gives you your Christmas present two weeks before Christmas because I'm so excited to give it to you. So I don't think that kind of person can wait to find out. The suspense would kill me, absolutely.”

Milano, who wed talent agent Bugliari in August 2009, adds that her pregnancy has been perfect so far.

"I feel guilty saying this, [but] I had a very easy trimester, didn't have that morning sickness," says the former star of "Who's the Boss" and "Charmed." "Had a little bit of slight queasiness, but I didn't have that debilitating morning sickness you hear so much about. And [I've been] happy, healthy, have great energy, working out every day, and yeah, I've just had a real easy time of it."


See the article here: http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/24/alyssa-milanos-feeling-happy-and-healthy/?iref=allsearch

No comments: