Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Grandparents

I am thankful for my daughter's grandparents.
There aren't many things better than grandparents.
They are willing to help, willing to share, willing to listen, and willing to snuggle on the couch and take a nap without a minute warning.

Hopefully your baby does or will have amazing grandparents like my girls have.
I know I am seriously blessed- but not only my parents but my mother in law are wonderful.

My mom and dad just spent some of last week with us out in Arizona. It was so much fun for them as it was for my girls. A grandparent is someone who will take a look at the above picture and think it is the most precious thing in the world... even with a 4 year old making a "crazy face."

Go figure.
Thanks Grandmas and Grandpas of the world.
We couldn't do it without you... well, maybe we could... but we sure don't want to.

No comments: