Sunday, April 10, 2011

Special Guest Sunday: Norwood Photographs

I used to work with a nurse in my labor and delivery unit who decided to start taking pictures for kind of a side hobby. Well guess what? She and her husband make an amazing team. It has grown and I am constantly amazed at how well and professional their pictures look. As they should- because at Norwood Photographs they are professionals!

I have wanted to get our family pictures taken from them for over a year now. I have blog stalked and followed and liked them on Facebook. They have a wonderful website that is easy to navigate and use.

Now you ask, "Why haven't you had your pictures taken?" Well, because as a midwife my hours are constantly changing. I hate committing to things when I am not sure if I will be able to make it. But I am starting to look at what we have planned in the next few months and I am pretty sure I have a couple dates that I can get this done. I have the time off, my girls will be 4 and 2 (hopefully old enough to be bribed throughout an entire photo session), and if I give my husband a couple months to ease into the idea of family pictures it might actually happen!

Stay tuned for our family pictures, but in the meantime... if you live in the Phoenix area... give the Norwoods a call and set up your own pictures!

Oh can I also say they have the best Maternity and Newborn package deal??
A one hour maternity AND a one hour newborn session for $275.

No comments: