Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Bargain Shopping

I am thankful for coupons and goodwill and second hand kids clothing stores... but... I am really thankful for those online bargain shops. For example:









And lets not forget Groupon.com or daily deals on swagbucks, but those sites aren't specific for moms and toddlers and babies.

These are some of the bargain sites I could find. They update daily (or twice daily!) with products that are fabulous. Please let me know if you know of any other because I am sure there are more and I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THEM!!

1 comment:

Mama Blogger said...

I love www.babyearth.com/baby-sale. Every weekday between 9am and 5pm CT they post one regularly priced item. The item goes down in price every second until they either sell out or the hour is up.

It's so exciting -- and only slightly addicting!